Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What will mommy do?

So I decided to make chore charts for the kids since they're getting older and I know they want to earn some money. I sat down and explained their chores and how much they earn if they finish. We got all done and Matthew looked at me and said "mommy, then what will YOU do if we do everything?" So I said "oh, just the laundrey, dishes, clean toilet, shower, sink, mop, change our sheets, clean out the car, weed the flower beds, take care of the garden, cook supper, give everyone baths, dust, vacuum....." then he said "oh, okay". :) So hopefully these charts work, we tried before and just got out of the habit. But they are both saving up for a special toy so hopefully that will be motivational!

2 comments:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

How much do YOU get for all your chores!:)

Anonymous said...

LOL....too cute. Just hope he remembers all that you are doing! This blog is great....keep it up.