Sunday, June 15, 2008

My eye...and other exciting tales

So at church today everyone and their brother is asking what on earth happened to my face (always good for the self-esteem) :) After awhile I got sick of saying "I'm not really sure, it could be allergies, or maybe the poison ivy...I just don't know." So I tried to act shocked when people would look at me and ask, I'd say "what do you mean? what's wrong with my eye?" in kind of a panicked voice, it was alot more fun. :) Other than that we had a pretty smooth day, Orly had to work all day so all we could do for Father's Day was make a "fancy" supper. The kids set the table with one of my nice linen tablecloths and of course paper napkins. Then Katie kept bringing him her baby dolls saying she made them for him at school. (we didn't have the heart to tell her she actually doesn't go to school, let alone make crafts there) I think she got the idea from Meg, who actually does go to school and DID make him a gift there. :) We had a nice night and now it's time for bed, both girls start camp at different places tomorrow so I'll be driving across the state of Michigan all week dropping off and picking up!

4 comments:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

still waiting for the picture of it! :)

Jeanne said...

testing

mylifewith5kids said...

Hey you have a lot of catching up to do!!! How are you all doing? I am anxiously awaiting your next post!!!

lisatatj said...

Hi Elizabath...I found your blog...do you still post on it?