Monday, June 2, 2008

Big Day for the Diaz's

I have my first kindergarten graduate!!! Megan's official "graduation" was today! She did great and is one of the few kids in her class that can already read chapter books, we may have naughty kids, but at least they're smart! :) They even had graduation hats, it was so cute! Each kid had to say their favorite part of the schoolyear, and my brilliant child said... snacktime! She truly is a Diaz!

For our celebration we headed to the BEACH!!!! I'm so glad it's finally warming up, the kids had a great time and we're looking forward to a superfun summer! I'm hoping to camp alot with them on Orly's workdays since he's not a big nature lover. Finally, I have someone to camp with again, woohoo!!!

Nothing else too exciting, except that we're finally getting a home phone again, Orly says I use too many minutes up each month, I'm getting expensive. I was wondering how it was such a huge surprise to him that I like to talk! ;)

1 comment:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

You are so funny! I had NO IDEA you like to talk!
Good Job Megan! You need to post some pictures!