Saturday, June 14, 2008

A whale of a time...

I know, corny title...but I couldn't resist! We bought the kids a whale pool with a slide and they're screaming and laughing so I thought while they're outside (Orly is watching) I could come and write for a minute! :) We actually haven't had much exciting going on except for my newest battle with poison ivy...I should know better but I helped Orly w/ some weeding at his side job and now my eye is swollen and my ears and I have it on my arms and legs. Sigh...I just wanted to help out but this is what happens EVERY time...so now I kinda look like Sloth (you know the crazy looking guy on "The Goonies"...) So good thing the wedding I had to go to was LAST weekend b/c if the bride was walking down the isle and happened to look at me she would've probably screamed and run the other way. I sure wouldn't have wanted to stop a wedding. :)

I would love to post more pictures, but unfortunately have lost the cable that hooks up my camera to the computer...so we need to buy another one. I'm sure all my friends and family would enjoy laughing at my crazy looking face...I am soooo disappointed that I can't find the cable!

1 comment:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

I'm disappointed too!
My mom used to get poison ivy and started taking some perventative stuff... she didn't it as bad after that... I'll have to ask her what the name of it is.